"A soldier doesn't fight because he hates what is in front of him. A soldier fights because he loves what he left behind." - unknown

"God is our refuge and strength. He will protect us and make us strong" (ps 46:1). For those who will fly today, for those who are there now, and for those who will soon join the fight, Lord, shield them from all evil, strengthen their hearts, and bring them home safely.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Featured Blogger - The Adventures of a Bee and a Dragonfly

I am so excited to introduce this Different Perspectives blogger! I found her through A Creed and a Psalm and I am so glad I did. She and her husband are new to the Air Force life, to marriage, and to blogging. They entered into this special life together and I can't wait to read how they settle in. When I asked her to be a featured blogger I told her that she must show that she has a determination to thrive in this life to which she replied, "No Problem!" Gotta love it. Head on over to The Adventures of a Bee and a Dragonfly welcome her and show her PLENTY of comment love. Welcome, Dragonfly! So happy to have you. : )

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see her featured! She is an amazing person and a very dear friend - definitely one of the blessings I count in my military life!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for sharing : )